Friday 30 March 2018

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS


School holidays are periods during which schools are closed from study. They are normally not counted as instructional days. School holidays are also termed as vacations, breaks or recess.



Everyone had different experience during school holidays, it is…






TANJUNG BALAU 



credit to nickswandering.com



During the last school holiday my parents decided to bring us for picnic at the seaside. We hit the road an 8 A.M. Before leaving, we prepared all things that was needed for picnic. After a half an hour drive, we arrived at Tanjung Balau beach. We could feel the smell of salt water as we stepped onto the beach. There were many people when we arrive there. Soon, we decided to spread our mat under a shady tree. Soon my brother and I cannot wait to play sea water. We jumped into crystal clear seawater. Our warm body chilled when the cold sea water touches our body. The sea water was savory, we enjoyed ourselves splashing each other.

After we were exhausted, we returned to the seashore. We enjoyed the beautiful panoramic scenery at the blue water. The sight of the white foam on the shore was eye pleasing. I took out a canned of carbonated drink to quench my thirst. After that, my mother took out our own sandwiches from the sardine cans and sliced the bread. We decide to leave the exciting place before sunset. We packed our stuff and put on the car and we leaving that place. I hope I could visit this memorable place in future. For me this is the best holidays experience ever and I bet that I never forget about it.



TRAMPOLINE PARK

credit to groupon.com
Last school holidays, I went to some street trampoline park with my friend. The address is at Seksyen B, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. I went there with my car. 

  We arrived there at 11.00 AM, me and my friend managed to get a place to play and to jump freely.

  By the way let me explain a bit about jump street trampoline park are amazing urban playgrounds for adults and children alike, with hundreds of interconnected trampolines from the floor right up the walls and multiple jumping attractions. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never jumped on a trampoline before by the way come with your friends and your family and enjoy the thrill parks.

  For me this place was great place to burn off calories with friend. The place is big and there are variety of different set ups and its suitable for different ages.
I strongly suggest to visit this place for you who don’t know what to do during school holiday. So, you should camp here and try this games, its super awesome!!! 

VILLAGE
credit to mamanet.com
In last school holiday, I went to my grandmother house with my family. My grandmother house in Morib, Selangor. We do many great thing happen when we there.

  After we arrived there, I then took our item to my grandmother house. Our grandmother has wait us to arrive. My grandmother looked so excited when we came. Then, I went to near chair to take a nap. My father came to me and wanted me to go help him. I wanted to refuse but I can`t because that naturally my respond to say yes. It’s hard to me to say no. We went to garden to take some fruit. Next day, we all went to seafood restaurant to taste seafood. This town near to beach and can eat great seafood here. This restaurant was the best food in this town. The taste was so great that cannot be say a word to complain about the food. After taste that great food, we went back to my grandmother house.
                               
  We went to picnic near to hot spring at my village. My village was spot for tourist to come because of hot spring. Near the hot spring also has a river. That also why that place was special. That place make me feel relaxed. It just like nothing will not going happen. After three day we there, we pack our thing and ready to go back to our house. I think this was most precious memory in my live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block a person through social media or being blocked through social media? Which one do you prefer?

For us, we prefer to block a person through social media because when we being blocked by someone, we will feel incredibly painful....