Saturday 24 February 2018

FOOD REVIEW 💕




DubuYo Sunway Velocity Mall


That day, I was boring without doing nothing. So, I decided to hang out with my friend at Sunway Velocity Mall.  Sunway Velocity is a shopping mall that popped up around our college a while back. However, me and my friend never really got the chance to check the place out until recently.

When we arrived at sunway velocity. We don’t know where should we go first. After a few hour walk around without any reason we decide to eat something. After we discuss a few minutes and we decided to go DubuYo Urban korean food.

I have to admit that this place has very unique name. This place had been open for more than a couple of months and I live extremely nearby but I’ve never had the time to stop by. I guess I should be thankful for my boring day otherwise I probably would have never check this place out.

The place was hard to miss. This was located on the basement first floor and they had one of the comfortable space in the mall. If I am not mistaken, this was directly opposite with my favourite desert Auntie Anne, very close to the escalator.



💕The interior 💕


The style inside DubuYo is ornate and highly decorative. They had a television that playing my favourite song ( korean song). So, we can listening to music while waiting and enjoy our food.



tidy

so pretty




💕 Facilities 💕



Toilets ?
yes (it's because the restaurant in the mall )

sink?
Yes


Wifi ?
NO!!!

 I'm quite disappointed their facilities very low 😡



💕 Service & cleanliness  💕



I entered the restaurant after noon after lunch hour rush. I was greeted by the employees, they were quite friendly but not too friendly whenever I asked them for something. There was this especially grumpy waitress who looked like I had done her a disservice for calling her. Not only that, they all seemed to be gathered at kitchen to talk among themselves and were oblivious to the other customers (and me) who were trying to get their attention.


The one thing I liked was how clean it was. Sometimes when a place serves food like rice and other main dishes, the table tend to be oily or there would be a smell in the restaurant. The tables were squeaky clean and so were the surrounding. 



💕 The Menu 💕

They have quite an extensive menu and a good lunch promo, which I tried. The price are acceptable and are typical of a restaurant at the mall.










available at 10.00 am-3.00 pm only

💕 Me and my Friend Food 💕

spicy rice cake cheese 
 spicy rice cake

korean gogi set



our bill 

I tried spicy rice cake set (topokki) and my friends tried korean gogi set and spicy rice cake cheese set. It insanely delicious . I bet you never regret have a meal here and will come here again and again. In DubuYo, we can refill the side dishes like vegetable, soup and kimchi. So, we can eat as much as what we like. it’s awesome right ??!! The price also affordable for people like us who want to try to eat korean food for the first time. 



Overall, i liked the interior of the restaurant and the food but i would like to have better service than what I received.







xoxo
Rohalinah binti Sukir 
Nur Faziana binti Ja'afar
Muhammad Salehudin Budiman bin Abu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block a person through social media or being blocked through social media? Which one do you prefer?

For us, we prefer to block a person through social media because when we being blocked by someone, we will feel incredibly painful....